The U.S. has the highest health care prices in the world.
A few weeks stay in a hospital or a lengthy serious illness, can result in you having to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars in medical bills, even if you have excellent health insurance.
As we get older, the danger of outrageous health care bills soars.
This book – Affordable Health Care for All – is the answer for millions
of health-stressed Americans.
In Affordable Health Care for All, you will learn . . .
- How to slash your cost of health insurance by 30% to 80%.
- How personal importation of medications can cut your monthly drug costs
by up to 90%.
- Little-known websites listing hundreds of free and low-cost hospitals
- How Medicaid can seize your home and bank accounts for medical bills.
- How a Health Care Advocate can reduce your hospital bill by up to 85%.
- How to make sure you receive all of the government medical insurance
you are legally entitled to . . . even if you have been initially denied.
- The legal obligation of hospitals to provide patients with charitable help.
- Non-profits that pay your medical bills and co-payments, regardless of your assets and income.
A single suggestion from Affordable Health Care for All could save you from ruinous medical costs, bankruptcy, and homelessness. Ten chapters with hundreds of health care recommendations for just $29.95.
This could be the most important book you ever read.
Order your copy Today for just 29.95!